- Alpha 501
- Bastion b40 dg.
- Gas under control. ultrasonic gas level sensors
- Gas leak detector Guardian bradex
- How to display the gas level in the cabin of a car with a 2-generation of gas
- How to check how much gas is left in the tank
- What are the following
- Kenar gd 100-cn
- Single-component gas control system Crystal-1
- Connection and adjustment of the gbo 4 generation sensor
- Principle of operation
- Design and operation of gas sensors
You can buy it for 2,700 rubles.
- Reliable and safe;
- Loud siren;
- Gas shut-off valve;
- Simple setup;
- Affordable use without hassle.
You can buy it for 3,700 rubles.
- High quality;
- Easy to use;
- Good signal.
The cost of technology: about 3000 rubles.
- There is a red button for emergency gas shutoff;
- Closable valve;
- Suitable for any room;
- Good reviews on the web;
- Provides safety.
- The price may not be affordable for everyone.
Bastion b40 dg.
You can buy it for 1260 rubles.
BASTION B40 DG .
- Convenient and compact;
- Affordable cost;
- Siren on;
- Clear to operate;
- Does not require additional configuration.
- Simple, no bonuses.
Gas under control. ultrasonic gas level sensors
General recommendations for installing sensors include the following tips:
- Alarms must not be installed near gas equipment;
- Never install alarms in places where there is no air circulation (blind areas, behind cabinets);
- If there is ventilation, do not install sensors near it;
- Do not install near windows, above stoves, with heaters and where there are sources of fire.
You can buy it for about 3,000 rubles.
- There is information on the phone;
- There is a loud siren;
- Easy to operate;
- Compact size;
- Quality sensitive element.
- The price may seem high.
Gas leak detector Guardian bradex
You can buy it for 650 rubles.
Gas leakage sensor Strazh Bradex
- With alarm;
- Small size;
- Easy to operate.
- In some people it did not work well;
- Pets may react negatively to the sound of the alarm.
You can buy 4400 rubles, when the sale price is reduced by half.
CEM GD-3300 Gas Detector
- Detects 16 types of gas;
- Work in labor-intensive places;
- Autonomous battery power;
- Rotary knob adjusts sensitivity.
How to display the gas level in the cabin of a car with a 2-generation of gas
Owners of the 2nd generation of gas equipment can independently connect a gas level sensor and display its readings on the button in the cabin of the car. In order to implement the possibility of controlling the remainder of the fuel in the car with second-generation gas equipment, just enough to pick up the right fuel selection key with an indication and a sensor/indicator to it. It is important to remember at least two conditions:
- The multi-valve must be class A (have an internal cavity for mounting the sensor);
- The sensor resistance must be identical to the switch resistance.
Selection of a key with indication and sensor for the 2nd generation of HBO:
How to check how much gas is left in the tank
Without special devices, the approximate remainder of gas (methane or propane-butane), you can learn only by experience (by mileage). After a full tank filling the speedometer counter (odometer) is reset to zero and the car is operated exclusively on gas fuel until it is completely exhausted.
Obviously, the accuracy and usability of the above method leaves much to be desired, for several reasons:
- The integrity of gas station attendants does not always meet expectations;
- The influence of climatic conditions when driving;
- The manner of operation of vehicles.
Therefore, to find out how much gas is left in the cylinder, it is wise to use the fruits of technological progress.
What are the following
There are three types of sensing element: semiconductor, catalytic and infrared. The most inexpensive are those with a semiconductor element, and they are most often purchased by ordinary property owners. Catalytic analyzers are used at large plants in industry, their action is based on the combustion of gas and its decomposition into carbon dioxide and water. Infrared devices pass the gas through their beams and determine the excess concentration with extreme accuracy.
Kenar gd 100-cn
You can buy for 2500 rubles.
Kenar GD 100-CN
- Wide range of applications;
- Sound and light indication when permissible values are exceeded;
- Possibility to control electromagnetic valve;
- Trigger threshold – 10% NCR/85 PPM;
- Power consumption not more than 3 W;
- Stand-alone control sensor.
- There are complaints of low sensitivity.
Single-component gas control system Crystal-1
You can buy the system for 4,600 rubles.
One-component gas control system KRISTALL-1
- Extended functionality;
- High quality signal;
- Presence of light alarm;
- There is a shut-off valve;
- There is a control panel.
Connection and adjustment of the gbo 4 generation sensor
For the fourth generation equipment you do not need to buy anything: as noted above, the electronic indicator (most often it is WPG, WPGH (HALLA), WPGH-1 or Stag WPG-4) and the button indicator are included in the package. But setting and calibration of the gas level sensor HBO 4 generation will be required.
First of all, in order to calibrate the sensor correctly, it is necessary to make sure that the installation/setting of the multivalve and the float is done correctly.
Then install the pointer and make its initial settings (positioning). For this purpose there are three holes on each side of the sensor ear in the body of the multifunctional valve. Next, according to the diagram on connection of the fuel level sensor (included in the kit), connect connect connectors on the equipment ECU to the sensor.
The initial calibration of the sensor is performed during the installation of the GTB and during the first filling (i.e. with an empty cylinder). After that you can apply several methods of adjustment. But in any case you will need:
The first method is to adjust, i.e. to fill up 10 liters of propane-butane at the filling station. Set this value in the program, then use up the fuel. Then refuel again, but already 20 liters, set the parameters, etc.
The following methods are manual calibration and auto-tuning.
The experience of setting and operating gas level sensors shows that despite all efforts, accurate calibration is still not possible. It is connected with oval shape of gas cylinder, imperfection of float design and specific properties of liquid gas fraction. So, the road for further modernization of the GTB remains open.
Principle of operation
The work of gas alarms can be divided into two parts. The first part is to record the critical indicators of gas in the apartment or other premises. This task is performed by the sensing elements with which the device is equipped.
It turns out that the sensor works as a device for air intake and passage through itself. It becomes an analyzer of the air environment and, if an increased concentration of toxic substances is detected, for which the sensing elements are oriented, a signal is triggered.
The second part is to inform the owner when a critical gas concentration is detected. Some devices are equipped with special communication channels, for example, the owner of the room receives an SMS on his phone.
Design and operation of gas sensors
The level of the liquid propane-butane mixture in the tank is fixed by the float, the same as in the gasoline tank. However, the gas cylinder, unlike a gas tank, is hermetically sealed and under high pressure, so the “float-sensor” connection works with this feature in mind.
The mechanical part of the sensors is identical, but the fourth generation remote control still transmits a signal to the fuel button using built-in series-connected resistors or a microcircuit. Where a track of LEDs shows the remaining fuel.
Once you have chosen a suitable gas leak detector, remember that once a year you need to have it checked by a special organization. This office must do metrological verification of the sensors. This is done to ensure safety, to make sure that the equipment is working and in good condition.
Keep an eye on the sensor element, it has an expiration date indicated by the manufacturer, and when it expires, it must be replaced. The gas leak detector must be kept clean and free of dust, ash, soot, and other debris. Gently wipe it with a damp cloth to prevent damage.
Correctly selected and properly installed sensor will provide you with peace of mind, remove anxiety. So, it is beneficial to take care of such a sensor not only for the purpose of safety, but also for the sake of peace of mind.